Straight Up Truth – Liquor Liability and Litigation Strategies in Oregon
Smith Freed Eberhard Managing Partner Jeff Eberhard and Partner Bill Taaffe discuss what you need to know about liquor liability in Oregon, including several Oregon Supreme Court decisions:
- How Oregon’s Dram Shop Statute Limits Liability
- Impact of New Court Opinions on Liquor Liability
- Elements Plaintiff Must Prove In Third Party Claims
- Effect of Plaintiff Socializing with Intoxicated Driver
- Court Opinions that Narrow First Party Claims
- Notice Requirements
- $500,000 Tort Cap Limit Application
We created a complimentary best practices guide that gives you questions to ask when investigating liquor liability claims. It also includes the 50 Signs of Intoxication as defined by the OLCC.
Watch The Webinar
Be In The Know
But Know We Have Your Back When You Need Us
To access this content send us your email – we will then send you the video.