Smith Freed Eberhard Partners Jeff Eberhard and Kyle Riley discuss major cases of the past year in Oregon and Washington focusing on the impact that these cases will have on commercial lines claims management. In this one hour presentation, Jeff and Kyle will discuss recent developments in Oregon and Washington law, including:
• (OR) Significant decisions interpreting Oregon’s Dram Shop Statute;
• (OR) Oregon’s cap on noneconomic damages and its impact on high-value claims;
• (OR) Changes in the Oregon approach to claims for negligent infliction of emotional distress;
• (WA) Whether former employees are subject to corporate attorney-client privilege;
• (WA) Whether a parent can be a foreseeable victim of a school employee’s misconduct towards a student; and
• (WA) Whether it can be determined as a matter of law that a harm was foreseeable
Our training content is exclusively available to insurance professionals. To access this training provide your email address below and we will send it to you.
Tell us about your legal challenge.
Then we’ll tell you how we can help.