2018 – Year In Review – Commercial Lines in Oregon
Smith Freed Eberhard Partner Bill Taaffe discusses major cases of the past year in Oregon. In this one hour presentation, Bill focuses on the following cases:
- (OR) Case affecting the discoverability of physician-patient communications.
- (OR) Cases enforcing the complicity doctrine in liquor liability lawsuits.
- (OR) Case limiting the scope of Oregon’s elder abuse statute as it pertains to insurance companies.
- (OR) Case concerning required damages to be alleged in a timber trespass case.
- (OR) Case interpreting Oregon’s statute of ultimate repose.
And, a discussion of two important cases that had oral arguments in front of the Oregon Supreme Court:
- (OR) Schutz – The potential elimination of dram shop protection
- (OR) Vasquez – The potential re-elimination of the $500,000 damages cap
Watch The Webinar
Be In The Know
But Know We Have Your Back When You Need Us
Our training content is exclusively available to insurance professionals. To access this training provide your email address below and we will send it to you.